I haven’t done this in a while, and this topic appealed to me. Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. These are in no specific order by the way.
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
- The Selection by Kiera Cass
- Divergent by Veronica Roth (Yes, I’m that behind)
- Song of the Lioness by Tamora Pierce (Like I said I’m really behind school quickly followed by a full time job will do that too you) – I love her books, but I didn’t start at the beginning of the timeline. Thankfully, you don’t have to. Also thankfully, she is taking her time writing the promised books so I haven’t fallen further behind.
- Court of Thrones and Roses by Sarah J. Maas – I like the premise of this and I’m enjoying Throne of Glass, even if I think it’s missing something
- Soul Screamers by Rachel Vincent – I read a prequel novella for this one and was really intrigued by the premise, I just haven’t gotten to reading them.
- Gallagher Girls by Ally Carter – The premise of these sounds really cute and funny, and I love books like that. Sometimes you need a little light and funny.
- Grishaverse by Leigh Bardugo – Russian inspired fantasy? Yes, please!
- Queen of Babble by Meg Cabot – I love her books too, and I’m trying to read my way through all of them.
- The Diviners by Libba Bray – I loved the Gemma Doyle Trilogy so these are an automatic want to read.